"Les Finates de l´amour"
"Test le Gendarme et les Voleurs"
"The Good and Bad"
"Our Planet Earth"
"Live in Black and White"
• 100 cm x 81 cm
"On My Route"
• 100 cm x 81 cm
• 116 cm x 89 cm
"Blue Dog Man"
Born April 30th 1964 in Sainte Adresse, France - Lives and works in Mallorca, Balearic islands, Spain
It all starts in 1994 in New York City where I get to meet artist painter David Mc Dermott.
I find myself very much attracted and inspired by this brand new art scene opening up to
me. Back in France, I start making lamps with iron and resin.
I take a turn in 1999 and devote myself to sculpture first, and then painting from 2002.
My paintings and sculptures are done in flat tints of bright-colored acrylic paint, pop-art
My work goes beyond the scope of esthetic considerations, and it is important for me to
get messages across,such as love , politics, consumerism, nature, history, humor …..
Vincent Van Gogh, Roy Lichtenstein, Keith Haring, Robert Combas, Joan Mirò, Salvador
Dali are artists that have influenced me greatly.
2010 to 2015 - Private sales ( sculptures and paintings) Spain, France, USA
2009 - Galeria Fran Reus, Palma de Mallorca, Spain
2005 to 2008 - Galerie LC, 75008 Paris, France
- Galerie Géraldine Zberro, 75008 Paris, France
- Sales of sculptures, private Collection, New York City
2004 - Exposition collective „Annéede la Chine“, Galerie Serge Laurent, 75008 Paris, France
- Sales of sculptures, private Cllection, Brussels, Belgium
2003 - Galerie Serge Laurent, 75008 Paris, France
- Sales of sculptures and paintings, private Collection, Spain,
1997 to 2002 - Opera Gallery Takashimaya Center, Singapore
- Galerie Claude André, Brussels, Begium
- Outdoor exhibition „Oeuvres Monumentales Hollandaises et Francaises, in partnership with the town of Le Havre, France, and Art Mab foundation,Holland
- Exposition collective „ La Route des Artistes“, Gare du Havre, France
- 2000m2 mural paintings, usine „ Diffusion Plus“, Gaillon Les Andelys,France
1995 - Exposition „salon International du Luminaire“, Porte de St Cloud, Paris, France